- Hunger in Schools/Place at the Table service-learning project
- Online modules for Latino service-learning released at April 23 SLIG meeting
- Corey Johnson and Kathy Thompson selected for 2013 SL Teaching Excellence Awards
- Get good feedback about your service-learning courses—Sign up for end-of-course survey now!
- Service-Learning in the News
UGA Campus Kitchen Project
The Campus Kitchen Project at UGA aims to create a more food-secure Athens by collecting surplus foods, creating nutritious meals out of them, and redistributing these meals to human service agencies and individuals. A student group coordinating the organizing effort to begin a branch of CKP at UGA was established in 2010, and several service-learning courses have been involved with food collection, repackaging, and delivery.
To learn more about the project, visit the UGA Campus Kitchen website!
Visit our Facebook site:
Campus Kitchen Task Force at UGA
See a video about Campus Kitchen and service-learning created by UGA Public Affairs.