- Hunger in Schools/Place at the Table service-learning project
- Online modules for Latino service-learning released at April 23 SLIG meeting
- Corey Johnson and Kathy Thompson selected for 2013 SL Teaching Excellence Awards
- Get good feedback about your service-learning courses—Sign up for end-of-course survey now!
- Service-Learning in the News
Service-learning coursework also impacts the community and UGA students in important ways.
For instance, projects undertaken by our Service-Learning Fellows and their students have had considerable reach.
The Office of Service-Learning is working to enhance assessment of the impact of service-learning and engaged work on the local, state, and international communities.