- Hunger in Schools/Place at the Table service-learning project
- Online modules for Latino service-learning released at April 23 SLIG meeting
- Corey Johnson and Kathy Thompson selected for 2013 SL Teaching Excellence Awards
- Get good feedback about your service-learning courses—Sign up for end-of-course survey now!
- Service-Learning in the News
There are several easy ways to support service-learning:
- Click here to give through the UGA Foundation using a credit card.
- You can also make recurring gifts to service-learning, with credit card or electronic checks, on a regular basis that you specify.
- If you are interested in making a lasting contribution to service-learning at UGA, for instance through endowing a scholarship, sponsoring a program, or other initiatives, please contact us directly.