- Hunger in Schools/Place at the Table service-learning project
- Online modules for Latino service-learning released at April 23 SLIG meeting
- Corey Johnson and Kathy Thompson selected for 2013 SL Teaching Excellence Awards
- Get good feedback about your service-learning courses—Sign up for end-of-course survey now!
- Service-Learning in the News
The Office of Service-Learning provides support for developing and implementing service-learning projects and courses.
Mini-Grants are "just in time" funding to help support course projects.
Courses developed for the Local Foods Systems certificate are also eligible for separate funding support.