Location

Location:
From 2005 to 2010, the OSL shared space with UGA’s Center for Teaching and Learning in the Instructional Plaza in central campus.
In August 2010, OSL moved to newly renovated space at 1242 ½ South Lumpkin Street. This is behind the Fanning Institute, next door to the Presbyterian Student Center, on south-west campus; it is building #2627 on campus maps.

Visit Us:
By Bus
Bus access is via the Milledge Avenue route, heading either south- or north-bound on South Lumpkin St.
Parking
Three visitor spaces are also available at the OSL parking lot. Parking is available in the pay lot at the Georgia Center, or in the W12 campus lot for those who have a departmental (DP) permit.

Location

Office of Service-Learning