- Hunger in Schools/Place at the Table service-learning project
- Online modules for Latino service-learning released at April 23 SLIG meeting
- Corey Johnson and Kathy Thompson selected for 2013 SL Teaching Excellence Awards
- Get good feedback about your service-learning courses—Sign up for end-of-course survey now!
- Service-Learning in the News
A collaboration between the Office of Service-Learning, the Center for Leadership and Service, and HandsOn Northeast Georgia, Volunteer Connect links students and faculty members with community organizations and events.
Students can find volunteer or service-learning opportunities, register to take part in community events, and create a unified archive of all their service hours and activities.
Faculty members can also create and manage course-specific service-learning opportunities. (See resource document, below.)
To get started, go to http://volunteer.truist.com/tuog/volunteer/