Giving to the Office of Service-Learning makes a difference in the classroom and the community.
There are many ways to give!
Donate to the OSL's programs to support more service-learning courses for UGA students:
- Click here to give through the UGA Foundation using a credit card.
- You can also make recurring gifts to service-learning, with credit card or electronic checks, on a regular basis that you specify.
- If you are interested in making a lasting contribution to service-learning at UGA, for instance through endowing a scholarship, sponsoring a program, or other initiatives, please contact us directly.
Support Experience UGA
The University of Georgia and the Clarke County School District have launched Experience UGA, a new partnership that aims to bring each Clarke County student (PreK-12) to UGA’s campus every year. Through a variety of field trips, Clarke County students participate in hands-on, curricular-based learning activities. Increased exposure to college life through Experience UGA fosters interest in the pursuit of higher education among all 13,000 Clarke County students. For more information, view our Experience UGA video!
Help us Fill the Bus! There are many sponsorship levels available:
- $50 supports 10 students
- $100 supports 20 students (approximately 1 classroom)
- $250 supports 50 students
- $500 supports 100 students
- $1,000 supports 200 students
- $2,500 supports 500 students
- $5,000 supports an entire grade level!
Click here to donate securely online.
If you are interested in supporting a particular grade level, please contact Dr. Shannon Wilder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-542-0535.
Experience UGA is partnership between the Office of Service-Learning, Office of School Engagement in the College of Education, and the Clarke County School District.