- Hunger in Schools/Place at the Table service-learning project
- Online modules for Latino service-learning released at April 23 SLIG meeting
- Corey Johnson and Kathy Thompson selected for 2013 SL Teaching Excellence Awards
- Get good feedback about your service-learning courses—Sign up for end-of-course survey now!
- Service-Learning in the News
As of 2012, service-learning enhanced courses are offered in all 17 of UGA’s schools/colleges.
Service-learning happens in undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs, from First Year Odyssey Seminars to doctoral coursework.
With over 300 course sections per year offered locally, at UGA’s extended campuses, and internationally, service-learning is available to a growing number of UGA students, reaching some 21% of students in 2010-11.
See the Service-Learning Course Directory, or below for a recent PDF listing of courses that sometimes or always incorporate service-learning.